Advocating for H.R. 676 — Expanded & Improved Medicare for All
What does "Improved Medicare for All" mean for you?
What is "Improved Medicare for All"?
H.R. 676 — Expanded & Improved Medicare for All Act provides for "single-payer" healthcare, a system that is publicly funded with our taxes while the delivery of care is provided by private practitioners and hospitals.
- Everyone is covered from birth to death.
- All medically necessary care is included.
- Patients choose any practitioner and hospital.
- There are no premiums, copays, or deductibles.
- Healthcare is paid for by progressive taxes, and 95% of all households will save money.
- Our money will be spent on healthcare, not health insurance.
Who is EPSPAN?
Our vision: Single-payer healthcare. Help us pass H.R. 676.
EPSPAN members include healthcare providers and non-medical people in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. We have been working together since 2008. EPSPAN is:
- Part of a nationwide movement building the critical mass needed to achieve single-payer
- A chapter of Physicians for a National Health Program
- Affiliated with Healthcare-Now!
- A member of Health Over Profit
See Physicians for a National Health Program for resources, including:
- A Superior System: HR 676 vs. the ACA
- Public Option: Myths and Facts
- Financing single-payer national health insurance: Myths and facts
- H.R. 676 Factsheet
See Health Over Profit:
Nothing currently scheduled.